Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Garden of Edee



One of my closest friends that I've known for over 20 years had a party at her home recently for the Advertising Federation in Daytona Beach.
Edee (my friend) is one of those wonderful people that lights up a room upon entering it. She's fabulously witty, intelligent and one of those few people that actually makes a point to keep in touch with friends over the years.
Since Todd and I moved to Panama City Beach 5 years ago, I haven't been able to get together with Edee as we used to. (We partied together throughout the 80's in Daytona Beach...those were the days......)
Edee's home in Daytona is a wonderful beachside bungalow with a fabulous back yard (The Garden of Edee) complete with a kidney shaped pool. It was the perfect spot for the "Gilligan's Island party"

Thank you Edee for sharing your wonderful photo's!!
I miss you and our great times together and look forward to seeing you soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home