Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Local Favorites

This morning I thought I would take a moment to list a few, of what I think, are places in the area that are rather extraordinary. From restaurants to mechanics shops the one thing that I have found living in both the Lynn Haven and the Panama City Beach area is the people are overwhelming good natured.
Here are just a few:

Best Restaurant: For lunch on the water with great service and food:
J. Michaels (Be sure to ask for Rachel, she's wonderful!)

Best Restaurant on the water for drinks and local color:
The BoatYard

Best Restaurant: Steak and Seafood on a budget:
Triple J's (Great food and happy hour. The triple J special sirloin is one of our favorites.)

Old Fashioned Pharmacy:
Adams Pharmacy (This place reminds me of when I was growing up and mom would take us to the drug store. Lewis is a wonderful man that will help you with a smile. Located in Lynn Haven)

Auto Mechanic:
Hoffmans Auto Parts (Also in Lynn Haven. These guys actually rescued me when my battery died in the parking lot of a local restaurant 5 years ago. They were leaving after having eaten dinner, saw me stranded, went to their shop and returned with a new battery they installed. I've been going there ever since.)

I'll add more as time allows, these are just a few that stand out in my mind.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home